Stay 3 nights at our luxury accommodation to enjoy a unique and unforgettable day in the Abel Tasman National Park from both the air and the sea!
Begin your flight at Motueka Airfield with the unique experience of viewing the whole of the Abel Tasman National Park before landing at Awaroa, in the heart of the park.
From there, you have a 1-hour walk over a small bush-clad hill to Tonga Beach, where you will meet the Abel Tasman Charters launch. Lunch is provided on board, and you will have the opportunity to just relax and enjoy the cruise taking in the amazing views from the water or enjoy a little kayaking, a swim or bush walk, before heading back to Stephens Bay, where transport will await you to return to Almyra luxury accommodation.
- 3 nights' luxury accommodation (based on double/twin occupancy for 2 people) in a super-king bedded suite
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Chocolates and flowers
- Continental breakfast served each day
- Gourmet dinner platter to share including a bottle of fine wine served on one evening
- Sky and Sea adventure day including lunch
- Transport to/from Motueka Airfield and Stephens Bay
- NZD $1,245 per person
- Extra nights can be added at a special rate of $395 per night per suite (including breakfast).
- Please contact Fiona on +64 3 526 6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.